PRO-MIX Die Lubricant Proportional/Mixing machinesIndustrial Innovations, the Parent Company of SPRA-RITE, has been manufacturing lubricant proportional/mixing machinery, including high viscosity mixers, for over 15 years. With over 500 lubricating systems in operation in a variety of metal working industries, the PRO-MIX line of proportional/mixers have proven to be superior with regards to ACCURACIES of the mixture, PRECISE blending of the materials, and CONTINUOUS service.
As the largest manufacturer of die casting, metal forming lubricant proportional/mixers, our reputation of supplying customers with the optimum in PERFORMANCE and QUALITY lubricating systems did not just happen. We employ proven effective engineering principles, reliable component parts, and quality construction methods in ALL of the lubricating systems we manufacture. Please review the design and manufacturing criteria which places the PRO-MIX line of industrial lubrication equipment in a class all its own:
- ONLY Top Quality industrial grade lubricating systems components and construction methods are used in system manufacturing.
- TWO positive displacement pumps mechanically coupled perform the critical assignment of managing the mixture.
- BOTH system pumps are driven simultaneously by ONE industrial duty electrical motor.
- ONLY the amount of WATER in the mixture is varied to establish and control the critical mixture ratio.
- CONTROL of the mixing process is managed by an Allen Bradley MicroLine PLC.