SRL-4000 'Linear' Vertical ReciprocatorSUPER-POWERFUL, SERVO-DRIVEN AUTOMATED DIE LUBRICATION
Our Advance Automation™ Vertical Reciprocating Sprayers feature a servo motor drive system attached directly to the gear reducer for maximum torque and efficiency. No external valve packages are needed as all air and spray lubrication valving is mounted directly on the sprayer and a positioning accuracy of .020 inches provides constant repeatability.
The sprayer systems have two axes, both the horizontal and vertical axis are programmable that move into respective positions on every stroke so spray heads are maintained clear of parting-line debris. The first axis moves horizontally to position the spray system over the parting-line with up to 42" travel. The spray head then moves vertically straight down, up to 55", into die area to spray lube and/or air with smooth operation to super fast speeds of 60 inches per second.
All our sprayer systems are regulated by our PLC-driven, HMI-controlled command center that can store up to 100 part recipes for fast retrieval and complete process management. This unit is typically used in presses up to 2500 ton for use with heavy spray manifolds (up to 300 lbs) such as picture frame types loaded with spray heads and comes with control of two lube zones.
Advance Automation SRL-4000 System Features
- Servo motor drive system for maximum torque and efficiency
- Spray system positioning accuracy within .020"
- Pedestal type that mounts on press platen above die area
- 42" horizontal programmable travel
- Up to 55" vertical programmable travel
- 180 degree rotary movement
- Heavy-duty design for manifolds up to 300 lbs yet traverse speeds up to 60" per second
- Two lube and air blow-off zone
- 24 or 110 volt available with 5 meters of cable
- SRL electronic process control package, including:
- 100 part storage recipes
- Spray, dwell, stop, and volume control
- Operator lock out capability