SRL-250 'Linear' Vertical ReciprocatorFAST, ACCURATE SERVO-DRIVEN DEPENDABILITY FOR AUTOMATED DIE LUBRICATION
Our Advance Automation™ Vertical Reciprocating Sprayers feature a servo motor drive system attached directly to the gear reducer for maximum torque and efficiency. No external valve packages are needed as all air and spray lubrication valving is mounted directly on the sprayer and positioning accuracy of .020 inches provides constant repeatability.
The Advanced SRL-250 linear vertical reciprocating lubricant sprayer systems have two axes. The first axis moves horizontally to position the spray system over the parting-line with an 8" travel and is mechanically set to adjust the reciprocator for different cover die thicknesses. The spray head then moves vertically straight down into die area to spray lube and/or air with smooth operation to super fast speeds of 60 inches per second. All regulated by our PLC-driven, HMI-controlled command center that can store up to 100 part recipes for fast retrieval and complete process management. This unit is typically used in presses up to 600 tons for use with lighter, standard spray manifold such as straight bar types with several spray heads for control of one lube zone.
Advance Automation SRL-250 Sprayer System Features
- Servo motor drive system for maximum torque and efficiency
- Spray system positioning accuracy within .020"
- Pedestal type that mounts on press platen above die area
- 8" horizontal mechanical adjustment for alternate cover plate thicknesses
- Up to 48" vertical programmable travel
- 180 degree rotary movement
- Ideal for light weight - bar style manifolds for traverse speeds up to 60" per second
- Single lube and air blow-off zone
- 24 or 110 volt available with 5 meters of cable
- SRL electronic process control package, including:
- 100 part storage recipes
- Spray, dwell, stop, and volume control
- Operator lock out capability