SPRA-RITE™ Horizontal Reciprocator SystemAUTOMATED SPRAY LUBRICATION SYSTEM WITH SERVO-DRIVEN POWER AND ACCURACY
Our Horizontal Reciprocating machine incorporates state-of-the-art Spra-Rite™ technology and an electronic servo-driven controls package that provides both precision, smooth, and powerful operation for improved throughput. Built rugged to withstand the harshest of environments, this automation system quickly traverses laterally into die area and applies lube and air with precise volume control via our custom designed spray manifolds. All regulated by our PLC-driven, HMI controlled command center that can store up to 100 part recipes for fast retrieval and complete process management.
Horizontal Lubrication System Features
- Servo-driven motor for speed and positional accuracy
- High speed linear assembly for fast cycle rates of 50 in./second
- Flow monitoring of multiple spray nozzles with feedback to operator
- (3) spray and blow-off air zones for cleaning/lubricating die surface.
- Available in 24" to 48" stroke variants*
- Designed for either graphite or synthetic lubricants
- Custom designed spray manifolds built from your die cavity layout
- Precision application for improved part release
- Reduced lube consumption for an improved environment, less cost and waste hauling
- Fork pockets for easy lift-truck movement
- 8" HMI-driven color control package including:
- 100 part storage recipes
- Independent skip cycle counting, delay spray, and volume control
- Operator lock out capability
- Pre-programming capability for up to 20 functions
* custom stroke lengths available past 48"