BETA Injector Process ControllerUSER FRIENDLY, FLEXIBLE LUBE APPLICATION CONTROL
Injector process controllers utilize an interface to define, manage, and store the critical process variables associated with the control of lubricant application. The volume of lube and stroke count are loaded into each of the injectors independently using touch key controls built into the injector system controller. Existing programs are easily edited using the menu prompts and entry keys. Spra-Rite's lubrication system controller design provides our customers the unique ability to custom design a lubricating system to meet your specific process requirements.
Lubrication System Controller Features
- Injector manifolds available and stackable in 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 injectors
- BCD capable to communicate with certain press controls for auto-spray recipe operation
- Beta electronic process control package, including:
- 200 part storage recipes
- Independent skip cycle counting, delay spray, and volume control
- HOT key programming of spray process parameters
- Capacity up to 48 injector manifold
- Operator lock out capability
- Low level audible alarm light
Note: Option for our simple Alpha controls package for up to 6 injectors for volume and stroke.